PvP4Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lancex's Application

Go down

Lancex's Application Empty Lancex's Application

Post  Lancex Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 am

Residency:New Zealand
Minecraft IGN:Lancex
How long have you been playing Minecraft:1Year
What kind of experience do you have with running a server (ie. bukkit, installations of plugins, running & maintaining):I'm a admin of 2 servers, Turf-wars and town of avellion, and i used to host my own server with bukkit.
Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server before and if so why: Never I swear.
Why would you like to be the next Moderator on our server:I believe i am able to maintain the server with my past experience and i do not abuse my powers and i am willing to help all players if they are in need of help, unless their being unreasonable*
Are you an experienced builder:Yes, i have built pixel arts like Pokemon and NyanCats
Do you agree not Grief/Destroy/Steal anyone's items/creations:Yes, i agree, as it sucks getting you creation's griefed as i have experience it before in a creative server, but i feel if it's pvp we should be able to steal people's items, and, on the rule board, griefing is allowed, so i am confused. Please give me advices!
Will you be an active member on the server (If so how many hours per day/week):Yes. 30 Hours/Week
i would love to be a admin/mod if its possible! Thanks
Sincerely, Lancex

Word: Sheep

Lancex

Back to top Go down